Have ‘Dinner on the Bridge’
Suspect sought in robbery
Storms knockout power in county
‘Oinkers for Art’
A gift of life
- Zhao offers tips on communicating - 1:25 pm
- PCDL plans events, activities - 1:25 pm
- DeWine warns of storm-chaser scams following severe weather - 1:25 pm
- Senior Edition - 1:25 pm
- Lindsey remembers wife at 100th donation - 1:25 pm
- Heroin trafficking trial rescheduled - 1:25 pm
- Oxford recognized by magazine - 1:25 pm
- Ohio State Fair Commercial Cattle Show results released - 12:55 pm
- Oxford Police reports - 12:55 pm
- ‘TenSoCo’ series begins in Sept. - 12:55 pm
- Eaton Police reports - 12:55 pm
- Construction project debated - 12:55 pm
- West Alexandria news - 2:33 pm
- Oxford dedicates September to volunteer work - 2:33 pm
- ‘Oinkers’ for Art - 2:33 pm
- Camden Village approves parking ordinance, more - 2:33 pm
- ‘Groove & Be’ in Oxford - 2:33 pm
- EPD encouraging NAC groups - 2:33 pm
- Downtown Saturday Night set for weekend - 2:33 pm
- View Story - 2:33 pm
- Eaton Police reports - 1:59 pm
- Eaton student wins local scholarship - 1:59 pm
- Attorney General DeWine warns of scams targeting students - 1:58 pm
- Serious crash in Eaton - 1:58 pm
- Oxford Police reports - 1:58 pm
- TCN announces affordable lunch program - 8:59 pm
- Student note - 8:59 pm
- Warwick trial rescheduled - 8:59 pm
- Phi Delta Theta combats negative stereotype - 3:13 pm
- Former library fiscal officer owes $36,407 - 3:12 pm
- Special election slated for Sept. 13 - 3:12 pm
- Preble County Sheriff’s reports - 3:12 pm
- Public Safety: Oxford Police reports - 3:12 pm
- Eaton FFA reports on banquet - 3:12 pm
- NP planning for AppleFest - 3:12 pm
- Public Safety: Eaton Police Reports - 3:12 pm
- Antique tractors show their muscle - 3:42 pm
- Senior Edition - 3:42 pm
- Demolition derby a smashing success - 3:42 pm
- City of Oxford discusses preliminary plans - 3:42 pm
- Eaton ‘safe routes’ - 3:42 pm
- Bruce announces honor roll, attendance awards - 3:42 pm
- Man indicted for rape - 3:42 pm
- TCN 7th grader wins big with first turkeys - 3:42 pm
- SWCD meeting planned - 3:42 pm
- Major Fort St. Clair restoration proposed for education and tourism purposes - 3:27 pm
- Testing mosquitoes - 3:27 pm
- 10-year-old motorcycle passenger killed in crash - 3:27 pm
- Guckian selected to participate in intensive agricultural leadership program - 3:27 pm
- Backpack giveaway a huge success - 3:27 pm
‘TenSoCo’ series begins in Sept.
OXFORD – The Oxford Community Arts Center (OCAC) has announced a new concert series “TenSoCo” which will bring Oxford, and the surro...
Eaton Police reports
EATON — The Eaton Police Division filed the following recent incident reports:Friday, Aug. 12Theft reported at 728 E. Somers St.Theft reported a...
Construction project debated
OXFORD – On July 18, Oxford’s Planning Commission recommended city council approve a preliminary plan for a new single-family housing deve...
West Alexandria news
WEST ALEXANDRIA — Birthdays this week: Rick Brownlee, Clarabelle Fultz, Jordan Ritchie, Jeff Sebald, Grayson Rivers Eric Weber, Rachel Elizabeth...
Oxford dedicates September to volunteer work
OXFORD – Oxford City Council met Tuesday, Aug. 16, for its second meeting of the month, and had a significant focus on volunteer work.Vice-Mayor...
‘Oinkers’ for Art
EATON — The Preble County Art Association and the Preble County Pork Festival have teamed up once again to present Oinkers for Art.Pigs are bein...
NT CC finishes second
SPRINGFIELD — The National Trail cross country team started off its 2016 season on a good note. On Saturday, Aug. 27, the boys team placed secon...
PS blanks Trail in season opener
CAMDEN — The 2016 football season opened with a bang for the Preble Shawnee Arrows — and a complete disaster for National Trail. Shawnee d...
Eaton blanks Arrows, 6-0
EATON — The Eaton High School boys soccer team grabbed its first win of the season blanking visiting Preble Shawnee on Thursday, Aug. 25, 6-0.Ea...
Slow start dooms Eagles in loss to Greenville
EATON — Eaton’s football team lost its season-opening game against Greenville, 20-14, at home on Saturday, Aug. 27.Greenville started out ...
EATON — The Eaton Eagles volleyball team has opened the season with three consecutive wins, beating Dixie, Preble Shawnee and Edgewood last week...
MULTIMEDIA - PHOTO STORE
EATON — Joshua and Julie (Huff) Ruebush announce the birth of their son, Emery Jay Ruebush, on Aug. 5, 2016.Emery was born at McCullough-Hyde Me...
Around the ‘Burg
LEWISBURG — Lewisburg is in preparation for two great events: Derby Days and the 2016 TCN school year. Both will showcase the warm hospitality k...
Popular filmmaking program returns to library
EATON — Kids between the ages of 8-12 have another opportunity to make their own short film at the Eaton Library. The popular ‘Tween Filmm...
District library plans activities
Kids and familiesCreate, Explore, and More!Jump into the Eaton Library’s different creative and exploratory stations on Saturday, Aug. 20, start...
EATON — B-I-N-G-O: Friday Aug. 19, at 2 p.m., play bingo, sponsored by Heartland. Join us at the Preble County Council on Aging.Thursday Night D...
Determining when to end treatment
METRO — Millions of people around the world are living with cancer or living as cancer survivors, with millions more receiving a cancer diagnosi...
Look out! AAA study reveals flying furniture, debris caused more than 200,000 crashes
DAYTON — In this, the peak of the moving season, a new study by the AAA Foundation for Traffic Safety, reveals that more than 200,000 crashes ov...
Covered bridges: Dixon Branch
LEWISBURG — The second oldest of the “white-painted” bridges is the Dixon Branch (also Dixon’s Branch on some maps and in some...
Sale for a Cause a success, organizer says ‘thanks’
Editor:All who worked on the Huge Sale For A Cause last month at Eaton First Church Of God send out a huge thank you.We thank our community for suppor...
Law enforcement working to support our community
What we have seen go on in multiple cities and neighborhoods throughout the country is not indicative of what I have seen when I have gone on ride-a-l...
A threat to farm and ranch taxpayers (and other small businesses)
AMES, IOWA — In a shocking development, tucked away in the Bipartisan Budget Act of 2015, passed by Congress and signed by the President, there ...
From the bench
In September 2004, James Smith was indicted in the Montgomery County Common Pleas Court on one count of aggravated burglary and one count of rape. In ...
Stop threats in advance
EATON — The Preble County Development Partnership and the Preble County Chamber of Commerce are hosting a free workshop: Cyber Threats, How to M...
Barnes takes different job route
EATON — Stephen Barnes didn’t go into the business for which his family is so well-known in the Eaton area, but he has come home to bring ...
LCNB’s Wilson sets retirement date, Foster adds CEO to his responsibilities
LEBANON — The Board of Directors of LCNB Corp. announced on Monday, Dec. 28, 2015, that Stephen P. Wilson would retire as Chief Executive Office...
Pete Ferriell joins Somerville National Bank
PREBLE COUNTY — Somerville National Bank has brought in a new face to help take their agricultural loan department to the next level.Earlier thi...
McCoy elected president of Dayton Mortgage Bankers Association
DAYTON — Mike McCoy, Vice President of Sales at Union Savings Bank, has been selected as the 2016 President of Dayton Mortgage Bankers Associati...